All application materials for the Digital Media M.S. Program (formerly known as the Information Design & Technology Program) must be received by February 1st, 2022 for Fall 2022 admissions.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications must be submitted online at http://grad.gatech.edu/apply-now. In addition, you must provide a writing sample and a URL for web-based work samples in your online application.
MS APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS
Graduate Record Exam (GRE) test scores (Code 5248) - GRE scores are not required at any level of our program for 2021 admissions.
• TOEFL or IELTS score for non-native English speakers (Code 5248)
• Completed on-line Georgia Tech Graduate Application Form
• Georgia Tech Application Fee (Domestic Students): $75.00
• Georgia Tech Application Fee (International Students): $85.00
• Certified undergraduate transcript (also graduate transcripts, if applicable)
• Three letters of recommendation
• Personal Statement explaining the role of the DM program in the applicant’s creative, intellectual, and professional development
• Writing sample and online portfolio submitted through the application
Writing Sample Guidelines
WORK SAMPLE GUIDELINES
The work sample should be a sample of your own work that demonstrates your potential as a practitioner and analyst of digital media. Provide 1-3 concrete examples of a computational artifact that demonstrates your creative and technical abilities in expressive computing. Choose work that supports your research trajectory as described in the Personal Statement. A URL pointer to work on the Internet is required.
Assistant Director of Graduate Studies, Digital Media