ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This program is a combination of both a Bachelor of Science degree in Computational Media and a Master of Science degree in Digital Media. The program will consist of 158 total hours of course work for these two degrees with 122 towards the CM program and 36 hours towards the DM program. During their fourth year, students will count six (6) hours of graduate work for both graduate and undergraduate credit that will be in Digital Media and will count towards two 4000 level LMC courses (6 hours) in their undergraduate degree. Fourth-year undergraduates will take the graduate courses on the same schedule as those entering the regular MS program, and in the second year of their curriculum would follow the usual MS curriculum. During the summer term after their fourth year, students will participate in an approved internship program.
All application materials for the BS Computational Media/MS Digital Media Program (formerly known as the Information Design & Technology Program) must be received by February 1st 2023.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications must be submitted online at http://grad.gatech.edu/apply-now. In addition, you must provide a writing sample and a URL for web-based work samples in your online application.
• Students who want to pursue the five-year BS/MS combination in CM and DM must apply to the school of LCC after completing at least 75 hours of work towards the CM degree
• Applicants should have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.5
After a student completes 75 hours of work towards the CM degree, they will need to provide:
• Completed on-line Georgia Tech Graduate Application Form
• A letter of recommendation from a CM faculty member
• A brief statement of purpose essay (1 page) describing their CM experience and their goals for the MS program
Assistant Director of Graduate Studies & Academic Program Manager, Digital Media