Have you ever been formally asked about your views on mandatory student fees? Or the quality of your relationship with your advisor? What about the quality of the academics, teaching, and qualifying exams in your program? That has probably never happened – until now.
The Georgia Tech Graduate Student Survey, Georgia Tech’s first ever comprehensive survey of the graduate student experience, is open from Feb. 8th through Feb. 29th.
It is designed so that:
* All responses are confidential.
* It only takes 15 minutes to complete.
* You can save and return to the survey later.
* The results are actionable for faculty, chairs, deans, and the President.
There are $4000 in prizes for those who complete the survey. You can increase your odds of winning by:
1. Completing the survey early.
2. Encouraging participation within your school to win the School Survey Challenge.
President Peterson, your Provosts, your Deans, and your Chairs have all been informed about the survey and are waiting for these results so that they can shape their strategic plans. All graduate students will be provided with summary results for their school so that you can see the results for yourselves.