The Digital Integrative Liberal Arts Center (DILAC) has announced a series of workshops that will focus on various sought-after skills in Digital Humanities-related fields. Each workshop will be approximately 30 minutes long and led by the center’s Graduate Research Assistants, who will be available to support students who may wish to dive deeper into the material. Workshops subjects range from data visualization to web development and are open to all students who are interested in gaining knowledge and skills in Digital Humanities. Each workshop will take place between 11:30am and 12pm in DILAC Skiles Room 318.
Workshop Topics & Schedule for Fall 2019:
- October 7th: Technical Project Management
- October 14th: Data Analysis and Visualization
- October 28th: Wire-framing and Web Development
- November 4th: Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality
- November 11th: Physical Computing
- November 18th: Visual Design and Adobe Illustrator
- November 21st: Web Design and CMS
If you’re interested in learning more about DILAC or have further questions about the above workshops, email Brad Rittenhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://dilac.iac.gatech.edu.